ACCESS New Website Launch
We have launched a new website at https://www.access.org.sg/, with a sleek design for easier navigation and more site functionality for our members. To celebrate this launch, we will be rolling out a member of the week announcement feature as part of the #BUIDL movement, to share our members’ services in building best-in-class blockchain applications to our 400+ strong member association, ranging from exchanges, miners, risk monitoring tools and more.
#BUIDL your network. Introduce your services to other members.
Every week beginning 1st August, we will be featuring corporate member profiles to provide virtual business networking opportunities with other members, via ACCESS’ website and socials.
If you’d like to be featured and get connected, please fill in your details here: https://www.access.org.sg/pages/featured-member
Here’s what you get with our new website features:
- An enhanced member’s only portal. Access important industry information exclusively for members
- Manage your membership. Update your contact information, billing details, and manage your membership options in our members’ only portal.
- Industrial policy development initiatives with MAS. View the Standardisation of Practices in Crypto Entities (SPICE) and the Independent Assessment Report for 3rd Party Service Providers
- Industry partnership associations directory. Listing ACCESS’ industry affiliations around the world, including IDAXA and InterVASP
- Member events page. Members can register for upcoming events here, and retrieve resources from past events.
We will be redirecting traffic from https://access-sg.org to https://www.access.org.sg. All member records will be migrated over automatically.
New Website Launch FAQs:
What if I have paid for my membership prior to the access.org.sg website launch?
- For members who have paid membership before the move of the portal should have received an email to claim your member account. If you have not received it, please email email@example.com
- You will not be billed until the grace period is over, which is the remainder of your paid up membership.
- No, please do not renew your membership via the old website as we have migrated over to the new website (access.org.sg).
- You will be prompted to create a username and password for your membership account on the website when you purchase a membership at the checkout page.
- Login to https://access.org.sg with your username and password. Under My Account, click Management Memberships and update Registration Info and Update Payment Info. Please update your details after claiming your member account.