[Completed] Navigating the Payment Services Act
About This Webinar
Recent developments in FinTech have transformed Singapore’s landscape for payment, remittance and digital token services. In the Monetary Authority of Singapore's efforts to promote e-payments in Singapore, the Payment Services Act (“PSA”) came into effect on 28 January 2020 to regulate the payment ecosystem, covering seven regulated payment activities.
With the commencement of the PSA, there will be a significant impact on the industry, specifically for businesses providing the following services:
• Digital payment tokens service
• E-money / E-wallet
• Cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms
To provide guidance to business owners in understanding the regulatory requirements of the PSA, ACCESS and Crowe Singapore will be organizing a complimentary webinar on Friday, 25 September 2020 at 4:00pm.
• What are the focus areas for regulatory compliance?
• What are the tax considerations for PSA applicants?
• What are the key audit challenges?
• How do you navigate the requirements of Technology Risk Management?
• How do you maintain documentation and assess effectiveness of internal controls?